Sunday, April 01, 2018

Palm Sunday

I know today is Easter, but JGBP tipped me off to a reddit AMA with Donna Jean the other day, and she provided this great memory from the Cats Under the Stars sessions:
It was about 4 o'clock in the morning, and Jerry and I were singing the duet on Palm Sunday, and we had the microphone on omni, so we were facing one another singing this song. It was probably the most soulful singing experience I ever had. It was a beautiful thing. I cannot say enough about how soulful that was, singing four inches from one another and singing that song. It's something I'll never forget.
Cool.

! ref: https://www.reddit.com/r/gratefuldead/comments/88dm78/hey_yall_its_donna_jean_ill_be_over_here_at_600/dwk2i0h/

No comments:

Post a Comment

!Thank you for joining the conversation!