Why? Don't ask why, just listen (if you care to).
Patched out of Yamaguchi/Poris and a set of modded Nak 700s. Someone speculates in notes whether a 3rd mic is operating, because Phil. And, yes, Straw ambling out, and - Phil. And, drums.
Here are the notes, some classic stuff in here:
- tapes pauses/flips touched upHappy random listening to whatever you might randomly listen to this day.
- Phil - the low end on this capture makes me wonder if a 3rd mic was employed
- A sheep was in attendance. (with black leather chrome spiked suspenders??)
- Bob, Brent & the Rhythm Devils jam it out after Terrapin.
- How do you like your TOO?? Shaken or stirred??
- The Joint… round & round. After all we are in Grass Valley.
Sweet Lord, this Jack Straw -- Mamma mia-- burning off both of my ears!