Monday, January 04, 2016

Money Money

Grateful Dead Touring Revenues, 1965-1995, via David Davis's Grateful Seconds blog.

The musical accompaniment is great, even if it prevents me from navigating away. ;-) 

Davis has just provided me with a beautiful gift - an estimate of annual Grateful Dead touring revenue, also with the component data. Wow. While I have posed some questions in comments to his post, this is a great start on what might, from, say, a Braudelian perspective be the time series most essential to understanding the Grateful Dead. 

More prosaically, consider this a general tip o' the cap' to Grateful Seconds, and a strong recommendation that you add it to your RSS feeds (as I have done) and read around over there (as I plan to start doing more).

No comments:

Post a Comment

!Thank you for joining the conversation!